Centered Pilates is committed to your health and well-being. We understand there is growing concern and uncertainty regarding the Coronavirus. It’s important to let you know what we are doing at the studio to help keep you safe and healthy during your workouts.
Cleanliness is always our priority, but we are taking extra steps as instructed by the CDC.
- We continue to clean the studio and equipment before and after classes with EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant. We are sanitizing the Pilates equipment, straps, handles and props several extra times every day.
- We have the studio sanitized by Your Healthy Spaces every month.
- We have reduced our group classes to 5 reformers with increased spacing between equipment.
Your health and safety will always be our #1 priority.
We ask that you follow these guidelines when visiting the studio:
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon your arrival at the studio.
- We provide clean towels but please feel free to bring your own to cover the reformer.
- Please thoroughly spray, clean and wipe down all equipment, handles, loops, roll down bars and any other items or props after your class.
- Please feel free to clean the equipment before your class as well.
- Most importantly, if you are feeling sick, or if anyone else in your household is sick, please respect others and stay home.
No Comments to "Pandemic Precautions at Centered Pilates"