It’s all about YOU!
Whether you’re starting your Pilates practice to build core strength and stability, to rehab an injury or recover from surgery, or to improve your athletic performance, Pilates private sessions are a great way to start. Your Pilates classes are held in a private, comfortable setting. It’s just you and your Pilates instructor working together to meet your goals.
Private lessons are for you if:
- You suffer from chronic pain and other methods such as physical therapy, chiropractic, massage, acupuncture, surgery or other medical treatments have not helped to alleviate your pain;
- You prefer one on one coaching;
- You want to become more comfortable with the Pilates machines;
- You’re recovering from an injury or surgery; or
- You have specialized needs that cannot be addressed in a group class setting.
Remember, it’s all about you!
We will create a Pilates workout for your exact needs. This isn’t a “one size fits all” Pilates session. We will customize an equipment workout based on your exact needs using the reformer, tower, ladder barrel, Wunda chair and/or mat. Every session will be different, informative and beneficial (and fun, too!). All of our Pilates instructors are available for private sessions, each of whom is committed to personalizing your experience.
Please call or email the studio to schedule.